Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Our 2nd Beta 7-30-09

Well, my HCG went up!! Almost tripled from Monday to Thursday, from a 220 to a 645!!!!!!!!!! Yay! The nurse said that's exactly what they like to see. That means, so far, my little bean is doing good and growing appropriately. My Progesterone went from a 9.1 to an 11.6. I asked her what was the normal range they were looking for. She told me not to worry about it, they couldn't measure an appropriate level in my blood because I'm taking the suppositories, but I'm fine. I told her I'm freaking out, lol. She said not to fixate on it. And my thyroid was good too. Obviously it's still WAY early, but (if I go by my LMP), I'm already 5 weeks, 2 days. I'm happy things are progressing as they should. I'm still not really feeling many symptoms. My BB's are actually less tender so far today, though they tend to get progressively worse throughout the day, so we'll see how they feel later. Still no morning sickness, and I have a healthy appetite, not too much though. My body tells me when I'm hungry. Actually, by the time it tells me, I'm usually starving, lol. I'm peeing all the time now and occassionally am having trouble sleeping. Overall though, things are still going great.

No comments:

Post a Comment