Wednesday, November 18, 2009

2nd Ultrasound 8/14/2009

We had such an amazing appointment today!!! Our little one has grown so much in only a week Big Smile (S)he is 6.8mm and is measuring 6 weeks 4 days. The Dr. gave me an estimated due date of 4/5/2010. As soon as the probe was settled in one place and the picture was clear I could see the teeny tiny flicker of the heartbeat...it was so incredible!! Even better, we actually got to HEAR the heartbeat, I was/am overjoyed. It was such a relief to see our baby's heat just beating away, I wish we could have listened longer. It came in at 127 beats per minute, which the doctor said was good. I get to go back next Friday for one more ultrasound at the fertility center before they "graduate" me back to my regular OB/GYN. It will be so cool to see how much more the baby grows by then. So far, everything is going great!

No comments:

Post a Comment